Key components of this role:
- Delivering a strong service consistency through operational practices.
- Ensuring our service offerings to our clients is world class
- Displaying a high level of operational knowledge.
- Working as an operational member within the business
- Collaborating with their colleagues
- Building a strong and brighter future for FCM
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, motivation and adherence to our processes.
- Intuitive-Forward thinking and able to identify business needs in advance and take steps to improve
- Effective communication-Demonstrate excellent, open and honest communication internally and externally.
- Multi-tasking-Able to manage time effectively to complete all tasks in a timely manner, maximising productivity
- Product knowledge-Knowledge of products and the desire to continue learning
- Detail orientated-Attentive to client and traveller’s needs. Ability to actively listen and interpret requirements and provide sound and constructive information and options for travel
- Team Player-Ability and desire to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, both independently at times and within a team environment
Qualifications / requirements:
- Previous solid experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Strong GDS experience, Amadeus
- A flexible team player, always willing to help and taking on extra work when required
- To prioritise the workload to ensure deadlines are met without supervision, whilst always working efficiently and calmly
- A sharp eye for detail and accuracy & the skill to manage a high volume of bookings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A track record of excellence in customer service
- Strong airfare / change processes