Whether you want a wildlife experience or just want to soak up the sun on golden beaches, this tour will give you an insight into East Africa’s natural and cultural hotspots. With the option to camp close to the wildlife in the Serengeti National Park, this 11 day adventure will show you an abundance of animals and give you an eye opening experience to the Masai way of life. The final days of your tour will be spent on the sun-kissed beaches of Zanzibar where you can relax with your new-found friends watching the sunset over the sea.
- Masai Cultural Museum and Reptile Park
- 4-day Zanzibar Island excursion including Stone Town + North Beach
- Guided Tour of the Spice Plantations + lunch at a local house.
- 3 night(s) camping, 2 night(s) assisted camping, 5 night(s) in hostels
- 10 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Travel by Tucan Travel Expedition Vehicle, taxi, on foot
- Tucan Travel tour leader, Tucan Travel driver